Friday, November 7, 2008

Fill in the Blankie

It seems like anything personalized is in right now. You see personalized pacifier clips, labels like the orbit labels I reviewed, onesies, bibs and more. Personalized items for baby really add that special touch. Fill in the Blankie is an ultra personalized blankie, taking it one step further.
How do they take it one step further?

According the their website, this is how they do it:
"We personalize ‘em out the wha-zoo”
You provide the copy, we’ll embroider your warmest wishes along all 4 satin edges. Much more than a monogram, or a name & a date, you’ll have up to 200 characters to work with. Each blanket truly tells a story.

Pros: I love that they have so much personalization. You can add your baby or child's name, birthdate, a special saying, or anything else you can possibly think of. They also have a special inspirations page to help you if you don't know what to put on it. How cool is it that you can personalize all 4 edges? Great idea. They are available in 3 great sizes with tons of different types of blankies to choose from. They also have lots of fonts and colors for the embroidery.
When I first got my blankie in the mail, I thought the packaging was adorable. Rowan seems to love it too. It's the Martha's Majesty style blankie and is incredibly soft with beautiful detailing. These blankies are great for special occasions but are also great to use as a lovie blanket. They wash up well and are really great quality. I think they'd also be a great baby shower gift and they offer gift wrapping as well as cute plush animals they can add to the blankie.

Cons: I don't have any complaints about these blankies, just wish I had known about them sooner!


The Bottom Line: Great quality cute blanket with a fun personalized touch. Visit Fill In the Blankie to learn more

Price: $39+ depending on the style you order.

Where to Buy:
FillIntheBlankie.com

Rating: Excellent

2 comments:

Jayme Q said...

What a great idea! I'll definitely keep this in mind as a future baby shower gift! :)

Unknown said...

Don't buy these blankets! I purchased one online about 1 month ago. My credit card was charged - an expensive blanket - about $130. But, it was a special gift for my godson. My 3 attempts (spaced over a week) to contact the company have gone unanswered.

I have made a lot of purchases online, but I've never felt "taken to the cleaners". They have my money, and I have nothing... not even an email from their customer service.